Photobucket
Portfolio
Charis, 19
Birthday falls on the 27 of June
I LOVE my Family
A bunch of great friends :D
And lastly, I LOVE MY SOUNDCARD MATES! :D

Tagboard

Networks
Miscellaneous
Friday, July 06, 2007 , 6:28 PM

6 july 07:

Tmr going Mdm Gun house to pass her my F&N coursework
Hahas, dont know what her house looks like...
Hmm... Is it full of Hello Kitties?! xD
Today is a happy day for me!
No reason y my mood is happy, but just feel happy =)
Hweetin, leona, jiali, yong soon, darren, darrel and some other chinese classmates too, are having their O'level chinese oral examination!
Ooo... Nervous...
Before they went up to the hall, we gathered at the canteen to talked about what topic is coming out for the conversation part, and leona made us laugh as the way she talks in chinese is so funny. hahas
Time passed fast. and soon it as already 2pm, the time where they all go to report in the hall.
Sinice I and meilin are taking our oral on mon so we went home 1st.
After hweetin finished her oral, she messsge me saying that the oral was quite easy, but maybe for us on monday, it might be a little difficult.
OMG! I hope it's not too difficult!!! Ah!!!



site meter / song code :)