Photobucket
Portfolio
Charis, 19
Birthday falls on the 27 of June
I LOVE my Family
A bunch of great friends :D
And lastly, I LOVE MY SOUNDCARD MATES! :D

Tagboard

Networks
Miscellaneous
Tuesday, July 03, 2007 , 9:51 PM

3 july 07:

No matter how early or how late i slept the night before, i will always be tired when i reach school. Always when i reach class and sit on my chair, i will just lie my head down doing nothing but sleeping! HOW CAN I CHANGE THIS HABIT OF MINE!
I just can't concentrade cos i'm tired, but that's lame, who will not be feeling tired? It's not like I'm the only one around tired. Sometimes when i am sleepy, i will try wake myself up by hitting my face, drinking water or go to the toliet to wash my face. But all this nvr works for me.
So the only thing to do is to just concentrade.
During badminton actually i don't have the mood to go and play, cos i feel giddy. I also dunno why larhx. But until weijie and Adrian came by to play with me and hweetin, we started to have a little fun! =) we held our rackets like how ppl hold their tennis rackets, and we played this way. It's so damm funny as we hit the shuttlecocks like retarded ppl. Hahas.
Especially Adrian. he use his buttocks to hit the shuttle and then uses his racket to hit the 2nd time. Hahas, that really make his look like a fool! =D
Hweetin asked me, "Will u leave the school will tears or will u leave the school proudly?" Then i replied that i will leave the school proudly, but she said that she will cry. But then i told her my feelings depends on the situation maybe i will burst into tears too i don't even noe.
Nxt after badminton I weixi and Hweetin went to mac and we just sat there for a while and when i had finished my dinner we went hm. But when i got back home, my mum came nagging at me saying all those things that discouraged me. I felt sad actually but since she is my mum i will let her do the talking. Actually I wanted to tell my mum, "I noe that i'm in the wrong, and do you noe y i didn't argue at all it's because u r my mum, and my aunt told me that u can't control ur emotional problems so i understand what u r feeling now, and that's why i don't want to say anything out of my mouth."
I think my mum misunderatand me in some ways but i will not care about this until i have completed my Os
So i hope that my mum will understand some day...



site meter / song code :)