Photobucket
Portfolio
Charis, 19
Birthday falls on the 27 of June
I LOVE my Family
A bunch of great friends :D
And lastly, I LOVE MY SOUNDCARD MATES! :D

Tagboard

Networks
Miscellaneous
Sunday, July 08, 2007 , 7:33 PM

8 july 07:

Went to the library with hweetin and weixi
When we reached there, the library was not open yet
As the operating hours there are from 10am-10.30pm
So we decided to have our breakfast 1st...
At about 9.50am, we went to the entrance to wait for the shuttle to open
We got a shocked after reaching the entrance
There were loads of ppl gathering around the entrance waititng
OMG!
So when the shuttle opened, 10 over kaisu ppl rushed to get their seats
We were walking behind, hoping that there are seats for us
Luckily, ppl rushed for the seats for only the 3rd floor
and we got seats at the 4th floor
Hweetin ask me to help her to find books about birds
actually i dont want as i was lazy
but went with weixi to find in the end
when we were finding, we kept laughing and laughing.
I forgot the reason why the laughther starts
but i know it is stupid
Then we did our home homework for several hours until yiguang, sheng yang and kangwen came.
I dont dare to look at him
So embarrassing!
When he came mt mood changes
also duuno why
always when i see him
my head will look down automatically
Just cant look up
Arghh.... x(



site meter / song code :)