Photobucket
Portfolio
Charis, 19
Birthday falls on the 27 of June
I LOVE my Family
A bunch of great friends :D
And lastly, I LOVE MY SOUNDCARD MATES! :D

Tagboard

Networks
Miscellaneous
Wednesday, June 04, 2008 , 8:11 PM

TEAMWORK: "a cooperative effort by a group or team"

Today is the 1st time im working with my new group mates as we had changed our group members.
it's fine actually, not as bad as i think it is

today, we sorted out who to do what
and what project to do first.
and we are having out next meeting on Monday. 9 of june at 12 pm.

i also found out that i have lots of programmes going on, on Monday
first, i need to collect my laptop skin at 9am in sch
second, i need to go for my injection
third, i have a group meeting
lastly, i have a birthday party to attend and it's at sentosa!
so i am considering whether to be there.

tomorrow will be a long day.
still i wanna say... I HATE THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



site meter / song code :)