Photobucket
Portfolio
Charis, 19
Birthday falls on the 27 of June
I LOVE my Family
A bunch of great friends :D
And lastly, I LOVE MY SOUNDCARD MATES! :D

Tagboard

Networks
Miscellaneous
Sunday, June 08, 2008 , 1:36 PM

We sign our cards and letters BFF
You've got a million ways to make me laugh
You're lookin' out for me; you've got my back

It's so good to have you around


You know the secrets I could never tell

And when I'm quiet, you break through my shell Don't feel the need to do a rep for you
Cause you keep my feet on the ground

You're a true friend
You're here till the end

You pull me aside when something ain't right
Talk with me now and into the night

Till it's alright again You're a true friend

You don't get angry when I change the plans

Somehow you're never out of second chances

Won't say I told you when I'm wrong again

I'm so lucky that I found

A true friend
You're here till the end
You pull me aside when something ain't right
Talk with me now and into the night
Till it's alright again

True friends will go
To the end of the earth
Till they find
The things you need
Friends hang on
Through the ups and downs
Cause they've got someone to believe in

A true friend
You're here till the end
You pull me aside when something ain't right
Talk with me now and into the night
No need to pretend

You're a true friend
You're here till the end
You pull me aside when something ain't right
Talk with me now and into the night
You're a true friend
You're a true friend
You're a true friend

True Friend - Hannah Montana




site meter / song code :)