Photobucket
Portfolio
Charis, 19
Birthday falls on the 27 of June
I LOVE my Family
A bunch of great friends :D
And lastly, I LOVE MY SOUNDCARD MATES! :D

Tagboard

Networks
Miscellaneous
Friday, July 18, 2008 , 8:05 PM


Yeah! i finish my test already!
and it's a successful one!
im so happy that i studied the correct thing

cos today before the test, i met joey early in the morning to study
and we didnt go for the morning lecture
joey said she had booked a room
and we went in at 9am

we studied and and fun at the same time. (:
STILL I WANNA SAY.... I'M STILL VERY HAPPY THAT I HAVE STUDIED! :D

after school, i had my group meeting
didn't do alot of things
just did the slides

i went off at about 4.30pm
i wanted to find someone to accompany me to eat dinner
but i dont know who to call so just went home


upcoming birthdays:
  1. my brother (20 July)
  2. Regina Tay (21 July)
  3. Darrell Tan (25 July)



site meter / song code :)