Photobucket
Portfolio
Charis, 19
Birthday falls on the 27 of June
I LOVE my Family
A bunch of great friends :D
And lastly, I LOVE MY SOUNDCARD MATES! :D

Tagboard

Networks
Miscellaneous
Sunday, September 21, 2008 , 7:55 PM

It's funny when you find yourself looking from the outside
I'm standing here but all i want is to be over there
Why did i let myself believe that miracles could happen
Cause now i have to pretend that i don't really care

I thought you were my fairytale my dream when i'm not sleeping
A wish upon a star that's coming true
But everybody else could tell that i confused my feelings with the truth
When there was me and you

I swore i knew the melody that i heard you singing
And when you smiled you made me feel like i could sing along
But then you went and changed the words now my heart is empty
I'm only left with used-to-be's and once upon a song

Now i know you're not a fairytale and dreams are meant for sleeping
Cause wishes on the star just don't come true
And now even i can tell that i confused my feelings with the truth
Because i liked the view when there was me and you

I can't believe that i could be so blind
It's like you were floating when i was falling and i didn't mind
Because i like the view I thought you felt it too when there was me and you...



site meter / song code :)