Photobucket
Portfolio
Charis, 19
Birthday falls on the 27 of June
I LOVE my Family
A bunch of great friends :D
And lastly, I LOVE MY SOUNDCARD MATES! :D

Tagboard

Networks
Miscellaneous
Sunday, April 12, 2009 , 12:22 PM


Went to Tampanies Shopping center yesterday
Seriously speaking, there is nothing much for people to shop
Everything is the same, might as well go Orchard

My mum, bro, aunt and i spent only 1hr there and we were feeling tired and bored
My bro and i went back to yishun while my mum and aunt went to bugis

The clock is ticking and time is passing fast
I said i want to use my time fully, yes i did, but only for the first 3 days of week 1
Today it's the end of week 1 already all i did was, playing "Farm Town, Pet Society; FT, PS; and more FT and PS. And also other game in facebook

But luckily, im going to have a chalet from the 15-17 of april. :))
Not to forget, do visit ----> http://www.beauvilla.livejournal.com, it's a new blogshop created my omella. :)



site meter / song code :)