Photobucket
Portfolio
Charis, 19
Birthday falls on the 27 of June
I LOVE my Family
A bunch of great friends :D
And lastly, I LOVE MY SOUNDCARD MATES! :D

Tagboard

Networks
Miscellaneous
Wednesday, July 08, 2009 , 11:37 PM



Fengyao wanted all his photos to be uploaded... xD














Clare and me !!! :))Syuhada and me :)
Joanne and me! :)


Had a test today, studied a lot since yesterday
and today, went to study with my SC friends as they ended early and had nth to do

I studied, but i played too. haha! :p
i was in the room with fengyao, clare, jasper, azizi and zul.

After the test, went to watch Bernice, maria and syuhada performance at TFA with jasper and shikin :)
they were awesome! :D
after that, had some food outside and then we headed to amk for Pool!

most of the SC mates were there
had fun playing, and felt that ive improved over the years.... haha! *thick skinned :p

went back at around 10.45pm
as usual i cab-ed home from AMK hub



site meter / song code :)