Photobucket
Portfolio
Charis, 19
Birthday falls on the 27 of June
I LOVE my Family
A bunch of great friends :D
And lastly, I LOVE MY SOUNDCARD MATES! :D

Tagboard

Networks
Miscellaneous
Friday, July 17, 2009 , 12:54 AM



I love them! :D


16 july 2009:
I passed my lab test! :D
I finished my Biology test! :D
And i enjoyed/loved SC Practice! :D
I LOVE Thursdays!

After SC practice, went to eat with clare, jasper, azizi, serena, clara and so on.... :)
We ate Macs. haha! :)
Then went home after that... :) <3



As time pass

people change
As for me, I've changed, I guess...
But, there is one thing that hasn't change in me,
Still, I dont say out how i really feel
keeping it inside me,
be it feelings for someone or comments for others
i do say, sometimes, but not really everything
And to me, this is not a good thing
Hmm...perhaps i should try harder...



site meter / song code :)