Photobucket
Portfolio
Charis, 19
Birthday falls on the 27 of June
I LOVE my Family
A bunch of great friends :D
And lastly, I LOVE MY SOUNDCARD MATES! :D

Tagboard

Networks
Miscellaneous
Saturday, July 04, 2009 , 12:49 PM


SC outing updated... :)

3 July 09:
I went to NYP early in the morning for Project
Met my groups mates at Macs and waited for everyone to come
And, Huixia gave us presents that she bought from china, so sweet huh. :)
When everyone had arrived, we started rehearsing
But there were still somethings we left out
So before going home, we sort out what were the things we need to do

Left school, and head home
At 5pm, met up with Gary at Yishun MRT station,
Met up with Jasper at TPY,
Met up with Ryan at Dhoby Ghaut,
Finally, we met bernice and Marcus at Clementi
Headed to Kbox, as Jasper had a Voucher, and we only had to pay $10

Managed to find the place
Went up, and we were ask to wait for a little while
At about 6.40pm went in
Started singing till 9pm
By right we should end at 10pm
But don't know why it ended at 9pm

After that we went to Sumo House to eat
As usual, Jasper made us laugh like crazy!!! xD
Headed to the MRT station after eating
We had a fun time when we were inside the train
Even the auntie opposite us laugh too!

Alighted at Yishun with Gary
Called Hweetin, asking her where she was
and what a coincidence, she is in the Shuttle bus with Yeemay reaching Yishun MRT station
So i waited for her at the opposite bus stop
When i met them, they gave me the sunflower they bought from Daiso
haha! So sweet! :D
We went to 925 to had some food
Shengyang came too
I ordered the fried wanton that ive always wanted
And it was delicious! :D
Too bad Shengyang can't eat
He has a sore throat! Wahahaha!

After eating, we went to Starbucks
Hweetin and Yeemay was using laptop
Shengyang and I was reading newspaper and magazines
It was so damn boring larhx!

Went to order a Cup at Caramel Frape, and zaidah said that she charge me for free
I was like, "huh?! you sure?"
And she said yes. So nice of her huh... :)
After drinking, i started playing with SY
I started using my Sunflower to do all kinds of idiotic things
Dont' want to elaborate much. haha!
Lucky he played along, if not i will be damn bored sitting down there watching HT and YM using their laptops.
I didn't know why i got so "High" larhx
I think it was the coffee. xD

after that, we walked home
Also i can't stop doing all those retarded things
And i don't know why
we started taking Videos, using SY phone
we took till i lost my one of my leaves
Went back to find, and managed to find it as it was very different from the other leaves in the ground, cause it was a fake one! haha!
Attached my leaf back to the sunflower and continued filming

When we reached 200+ Macs, i didnt join Yeemay and Hweetin
Cause it was very late, and i need to go home already
SY accompanied me home, and I did lots of stupid things again
Again, i drop my leaf
and this time, it was way behind
we U turn managed to find the leaf, attached back and we continued walking

Reaching home at 1.45am, wasn't a good thing
I will try to control next time. haha!
Try only... :p



site meter / song code :)