Photobucket
Portfolio
Charis, 19
Birthday falls on the 27 of June
I LOVE my Family
A bunch of great friends :D
And lastly, I LOVE MY SOUNDCARD MATES! :D

Tagboard

Networks
Miscellaneous
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 , 10:06 PM

(still running...)


I hate exams period....
And you know what's the "best thing" straight after the stressful exams?
ATTACHMENT!!! x(
Nicely planned huh? Thanks NYP

today, went to sch to study a bit of bio as i have read through half of the book yesterday
Met up with jasper 1st, then clare came after that
ate bee hoon for lunch, then head to library south wing and ahmad came after that too
studied till 3.45pm felt bored, so went out of the library together with clare and walked around

came back to the library at about 5.30pm
and left at 7pm
went to koufu to have our dinner
then we all head home.
but i dont think ahmad and clare went home immediately. haha! xD



site meter / song code :)