Photobucket
Portfolio
Charis, 19
Birthday falls on the 27 of June
I LOVE my Family
A bunch of great friends :D
And lastly, I LOVE MY SOUNDCARD MATES! :D

Tagboard

Networks
Miscellaneous
Wednesday, October 28, 2009 , 7:49 PM


------












AIYO CAN DIE.
KASEM IS SO HANDSOME TODAY!

when he play w the mic stands.
AIYOOOOOOOOOOO.
okay bye :)

"我被你迷住了"~ xD

Westlife - Miss you
"I can’t sleep, I just can’t breathe
when your shadow is all over me baby
don’t wanna be, a fool in your eyes
‘cause what we had was built on lies
and when our love seems to fade away
listen to me hear what I say

I don’t wanna feel
the way that I do
I just wanna be
right here with you
I don’t wanna see
see us apart
I just wanna say it straight from my heart
I miss you...

what would it take, for you to see
to make you understand that I'll
always believe
you and I, can make it through
and I still know, I can’t get over you
‘cause when our love seems to fade away
listen to me hear what I say

I don’t wanna feel
the way that I do
I just wanna be
right here with you
I don’t wanna see
see us apart
I just wanna say it straight from my heart
oh baby I miss you, I do...

‘cause when our love always
fades away
listen to me hear what I say

I don’t wanna feel
the way that I do
I just wanna be
right here with you
I don’t wanna see
see us apart
I just wanna say it straight from my heart
I miss you, I miss you
I do...

I don’t wanna feel
the way that I do
I just wanna be
right here with you
I don’t wanna see
see us apart
I just wanna say it straight from my heart
oh baby I miss you, I do...

Just only for today! wahahahaha! xD

kk i will continue to blog about the happenings today
had performance today
and it was much better (:
and im happy with today's performace
but too bad, no videos

after that, we went up clubroom and then we proceed to bishan, sake!!!! to celebrate fadzly birthday in advance :)
clare, ahmad, fengyao, clara, joshua, xinen, cass, jasper, marcus, kasem and me went together :)
we ate alot! and had wasabi challenge.
wow! it was spicy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >< everybody ate except cass. haha! ;) after that, went back to sch for PRODUCTION MEETING till 9pm
but all of us left sch at about 9.55pm we separated :(
that's sad but nvm,
gary, cass, rachel and i walked all the way to AMK
then gary and i took 853 back to yishun
as i have totally no money in my ezlink card
i walked home, but gary was nice, to accompany me
on the way back, some funny things happen xD

So now, reached home, blogging and then?
Sleep? haha! Answer is: NO!
still need to practice song for tmr! haha! xD

Still got more pictures and VIDEOS to upload!
All will be on FB (:



site meter / song code :)