Photobucket
Portfolio
Charis, 19
Birthday falls on the 27 of June
I LOVE my Family
A bunch of great friends :D
And lastly, I LOVE MY SOUNDCARD MATES! :D

Tagboard

Networks
Miscellaneous
Saturday, October 17, 2009 , 11:07 AM

met up with gary, cass, rachel, kasem and clara ytd morning
not going to elaborate much....

then after that, at about 7pm, met up with clare, ahmad and jasper
but gary, rachel and cass didnt come along.
we went to watch "SURROGATES"


it's a movie about robots.
so after the movie we all went home...

train-ed back to yishun
met up with yeemay and hweetin at the usual place
talked and went home at about 1.30am



happy time didnt last long

I'm in lots of troubles
not only with friends but family too
i cant possibly hide forever
so, i just need to be prepared for anything that's gonna be serious



site meter / song code :)