Photobucket
Portfolio
Charis, 19
Birthday falls on the 27 of June
I LOVE my Family
A bunch of great friends :D
And lastly, I LOVE MY SOUNDCARD MATES! :D

Tagboard

Networks
Miscellaneous
Friday, November 06, 2009 , 12:31 AM


after 2 weeks, will be my first presentation of this sem
fast huh?

basically, went for SC practice
decided not to sing "I'm yours" as the 3 of us were not feeling very well
but after listening to others, clare suggested if i wanted to sing
just try
actually, i was kind of scared that i can't pull off, but in the end we tried
without clara
it turns out pretty well i felt =)

after that, went up to soundcard room
went outside, played with gary all sorts of games that we can think of. haha!
then, accompanied him down to rush fengyao as he was hungry
but in the end, we went down taking pictures with cassy's CAMERA! xD

went up, took our things and we headed to macs
but in the end, we were too late, it was close for the day...
so went to yck mrt station, where everybody went their separate ways and all went home... :)





I'm gonna let it go, slowly

i can do it, right?

it's just 5 months,

not 4 years.




site meter / song code :)