Photobucket
Portfolio
Charis, 19
Birthday falls on the 27 of June
I LOVE my Family
A bunch of great friends :D
And lastly, I LOVE MY SOUNDCARD MATES! :D

Tagboard

Networks
Miscellaneous
Saturday, December 05, 2009 , 11:48 PM




Everybody needs inspiration
Everybody needs a song
Beautiful melody, when the night's so long

Cause there is no guarantee
That this life is easy (Yeah)
When my world is falling apart
When there's no light to break up the dark
That's when I, I (I) look at you
When the waves are flooding the shore and I
Can't find my way home anymore
That's when I, I (I) look at you

When I look at you
I see forgiveness, I see the truth
You love me for who I am
Like the stars hold the moon
Right there where they belong and I know
I'm not alone (Yeah)

When my world is falling apart
When there's no light to break up the dark
That's when I, I (I) look at you
When the waves are flooding the shore and I
Can't find my way home anymore
That's when I, I (I) look at you

You appear just like a dream to me
Just like a kaleidoscope colors that cover me
All I need every breath that I breathe
Don't you know you're beautiful (Yeah, yeah)

When the waves are flooding the shore and I
Can't find my way home anymore
That's when I, I (I) look at you
I look at you
Yeah, yeah
You appear just like a dream to me





site meter / song code :)