Photobucket
Portfolio
Charis, 19
Birthday falls on the 27 of June
I LOVE my Family
A bunch of great friends :D
And lastly, I LOVE MY SOUNDCARD MATES! :D

Tagboard

Networks
Miscellaneous
Tuesday, May 11, 2010 , 8:31 PM


9 May 2010:
It was happy mother's day
met my mother @ northpoint
went to cut my hair and went walking around with her
felt kind of guilty for not buying anything so i bought for her dumplings
since she likes to eat. Haha!
at 5pm, met clara and clare at amk bus interchange
we took bus 130 to somewhere to watch ahmad's band performance
gary came to, luckily he did miss the performance, just in time. (:


after that, we went to mac first, w/o ahmad
but we were too hungry so we ate first, except for clare
gary cracked lame jokes and make fun of people
but i can't help but laugh
i think i laughed a lot that day.
clara and clare were just watching me laughing... haha!

i reached home at about 12am
and next day i have... SCH. -.-



I'm damn tired and restless nowadays
putting on fake smiles, trying to appear happy but actually I'm not.
First time, i had 2nd thoughts of going to the place i loved most last year...



site meter / song code :)