Photobucket
Portfolio
Charis, 19
Birthday falls on the 27 of June
I LOVE my Family
A bunch of great friends :D
And lastly, I LOVE MY SOUNDCARD MATES! :D

Tagboard

Networks
Miscellaneous
Friday, July 23, 2010 , 1:07 AM


Seriously, i really feel bad for you.
Cause I also hate the feeling of misunderstanding
So i know how you feel now.
I'm really sorry that I can't help you much
And I really can't stand them keep saying things that you didnt do
Every thing that you had said to me, one of the words that I hated the most was the word "force"
I'm sure you will know what I meant
I guess stories are created just to create trouble for you
I guess what they have said to you may be hurtful or it was hurtful
But try to get affected, cause i see no mistakes.
 You don't have the mindset of influencing others, and I'm very sure of that
It's people choice whether they want to get influence or not.
We don't hate what they like, so why must they hate what we like?
If friendship is ruin because of "this", it makes to SENSE at all.
Don't worry, I'll always be your listening ear for all your complaints
But just one more thing, please, go back to who you really are, the person that I've always known to stand for your own rights. (:



site meter / song code :)