Photobucket
Portfolio
Charis, 19
Birthday falls on the 27 of June
I LOVE my Family
A bunch of great friends :D
And lastly, I LOVE MY SOUNDCARD MATES! :D

Tagboard

Networks
Miscellaneous
Monday, July 12, 2010 , 12:28 AM



Too busy to even blog
But since i have a little free time now, i shall update my DEAD blog then

I have 2 presentation this week
I need to go for extra lab practice -.-
I need to go for other lessons 2 times per week
I need to try to manage my time, and not to spent too much time on youtube
I need to try to sleep early so that i won't be late for class and affect my attendance
I need to concentrate on important things rather than getting affected by other things
I need to tell myself not to be scared/embarrassed (at times)
I need to tell myself to exercise often (at least 2 times per week)
AND LASTLY.... I MUST TELL MYSELF TO STUDY HARD, GET A DIPLOMA, EVEN THOUGH I KNOW I STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO BEFORE GETTING THE REAL ONE...









Actually i felt something different when i look into your eyes.
BUT, nevermind, I guess I'm just too tired...



site meter / song code :)