Photobucket
Portfolio
Charis, 19
Birthday falls on the 27 of June
I LOVE my Family
A bunch of great friends :D
And lastly, I LOVE MY SOUNDCARD MATES! :D

Tagboard

Networks
Miscellaneous
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 , 1:45 AM


Last thursday (5 Aug 2010), was the last day of sch
Had mixed feelings
Don't know to be sad or happy
But I know that I'm not looking forward to attachments, as usual. Haha!

On 6 Aug, when to sentosa
For the last class gathering
One by one people left
And the only ones left on the beach were Joey, Marsieah and me.
We continued playing for a little longer before we when to bathe
Didn't expect myself to have bad sunburn 
But unfortunately I've got bad sunburn
Went to have lunch before heading for other classes
 Headed to Clare's house after singing class
 Celebrated her birthday at 12 midnight (:
Gave her a birthday card and presents. Hopefully she likes it (:
Went off at around 1am
Accompanied clara home, then took cab home from there



site meter / song code :)