Photobucket
Portfolio
Charis, 19
Birthday falls on the 27 of June
I LOVE my Family
A bunch of great friends :D
And lastly, I LOVE MY SOUNDCARD MATES! :D

Tagboard

Networks
Miscellaneous
Wednesday, September 08, 2010 , 2:12 AM



It's like; he doesn't hear a word I say
His mind is somewhere far, away
And I don't know how to get there
All he wants is to chill out
(She's serious)
He makes me wanna pull all my, hair out
(She's always in a rush and interrupted)
Like he doesn't even care
(Like she doesn't even care)

You, me
We're face to face
But we don't see eye to eye

Like fire and rain (Like fire and rain)
You can drive me insane (You can drive me insane)
But I can't stay mad at you for anything
We're Venus and Mars (Venus and Mars)
We're like different stars (like different stars)
You're the harmony to every song I sing
And I wouldn't change a thing


Why does he try to read my mind?
(I try to read her mind)
It's not good to psychoanalyze
(She tries to pick a fight to get attention)
That's what all of my friends say

You, me
We're face to face
But we don't see eye to eye

Like fire and rain (Like fire and rain)
You can drive me insane (You can drive me insane)
But I can't stay mad at you for anything
We're Venus and Mars (Venus and Mars)
We're like different stars (like different stars)
But you're the harmony to every song I sing
And I wouldn't change a thing

When I'm yes, she's no
When I hold on, he just lets go
We're perfectly imperfect
But I wouldn't change a thing, no

Like fire and rain (Like fire and rain)
You can drive me insane (You can drive me insane)
But I can't stay mad at you for anything
We're Venus and Mars (Venus and Mars)
We're like different stars (like different stars)
But you're the harmony to every song I sing
And I wouldn't change a thing

But I can't stay mad at you for anything
We're Venus and Mars (Venus and Mars)
We're like different stars (like different stars)
But you're the harmony to every song I sing
And I wouldn't change a
Wouldn't change a thing



site meter / song code :)